Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66'
Height : 23' 4"
Width : 62'
Bonus: 376 sq/ft height 8'
First Floor: 2034 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 552 sq/ft height 9'
Bonus Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Trusses
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Wrap Around Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
247 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16' 6"
544 sq/ft width 16' x depth 34'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
552 sq/ft width 23' x depth 24'
332 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 19'
176 sq/ft width 11' x depth 16'
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
210 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15'
Porch - Front:
286 sq/ft width 11' x depth 26'
Porch - Screened:
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.