Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 104' 2"
Height : 23' 7"
Width : 76' 4"
Basement Living: 1524 sq/ft height 10'
Basement Unfinished: 200 sq/ft
First Floor: 2673 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1134 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 6
Roof Framing : Truss/Stick
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : shingle/siding
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
163 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 11'
145 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 11'
163 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14' 8"
Covered Rear Deck:
212 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 18'
177 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13' 1"
404 sq/ft width 21' 2" x depth 19' 1"
1134 sq/ft width 27' x depth 41' 6"
532 sq/ft width 19' x depth 28'
283 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 17'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.