with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 86'
Height : 31'
Width : 58' 4"
First Floor: 2858 sq/ft
Second Floor: 970 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Rear Porch
210 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 14' 6"
240 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 15' 6"
181 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 12' 6"
138 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 6"
222 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 15' 4"
334 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 14' 4"
434 sq/ft width 23' 6" x depth 18' 6"
224 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 15' 6"
312 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.