with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60'
Height : 33' 7"
Width : 101'
Bonus: 517 sq/ft height 9' 1"
First Floor: 2858 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1104 sq/ft
Porch: 90 sq/ft
Second Floor: 887 sq/ft height 9'
Ceiling Details : 10'. Entry/Grt Rm 2-Story, Sun Rm/Master Bdrm 12' Step, Bdrm #2 & #3 10' Step
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47 psf
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco, Stone, Brick
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
width 14' 8" x depth 14' 8"
width 13' 8" x depth 14' 8"
width 44' 4" x depth 10' 8"
width 14' x depth 19'
width 14' x depth 12' 4"
1104 sq/ft width 31' x depth 41'
width 19' x depth 20'
width 22' 8" x depth 17'
width 15' x depth 19'
width 14' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.