with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51' 6"
Height : 35' 6"
Width : 106' 6"
Basement Living: 2999 sq/ft
First Floor: 3012 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Wrap Around Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
203 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 6"
297 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16' 6"
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
234 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 12'
425 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 23'
155 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 6"
351 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 18'
174 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 6"
175 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12' 6"
263 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 17'
365 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 17'
821 sq/ft width 31' x depth 26' 6"
239 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 16' 6"
229 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 17'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.