with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Height : 35'
Width : 50'
Decks : 1881 sq/ft
Garage : 440 sq/ft
Lower Floor : 1448 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1899 sq/ft
Porch : 120 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1762 sq/ft
Garage Ceiling : 8'
Lower Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : .25/12
Roof Framing : Raftors
Roof Load : 45 PSF
Roof Type : Waterproof Membrane
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco, Cedar, Stone, Hardie Panels
Framing : 2X6
Insulation : R21
Lower Level Bedrooms
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: 3D Rendering and Project Information.
- General Foundation notes (Builder and engineer to provide foundation specs based on lot and local code).
- Floor Plans (lower, main, upper, etc.) showing all doors and windows.
- Elevations from all four sides showing material callouts.
- Wall framing and sectional detail sheets.
- Building Cross Sections showing stair and ceiling height details.
- Window and Door schedule.
- Overhead roof plan showing peaks, valleys, and pitch.
- Foundation Plan showing perimeter and footing details.
- Wall and Roof framing details
- Misc. notes and details.
- *Please note that any structural engineering sheets included with this plan set are for reference only.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.