with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72' 1"
Height : 32'
Width : 88'
Bonus: 320 sq/ft
First Floor: 3030 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 848 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
173 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 15'
164 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 13'
201 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 5"
Bonus Room - Finished:
282 sq/ft width 12' x depth 23' 6"
162 sq/ft width 13' 7" x depth 12'
196 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15' 9"
704 sq/ft width 22' x depth 32'
354 sq/ft width 20' 10" x depth 17'
190 sq/ft width 13' 7" x depth 14'
189 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14'
266 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 17'
width 18' x depth 10'
188 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 8"
width 7' 3" x depth 8' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.