with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 53' 4"
Height : 35'
Width : 85'
First Floor: 2575 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1075 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Master & Dining: Step Den: 12' Tray Great Room: 2-Story Barrel Vault Entry: 2-Story
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
157 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14' 4"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
233 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16' 8"
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
928 sq/ft width 23' 6" x depth 39' 6"
383 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 23'
173 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 16' 6"
360 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 19' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.