with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 73' 8"
Height : 35' 2"
Width : 60'
First Floor: 2391 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 676 sq/ft
Porch: 243 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1232 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch
190 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 15' 8"
212 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 17'
120 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 15' 8"
235 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 15' 4"
158 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 8"
401 sq/ft width 18' x depth 22' 4"
217 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 15' 4"
282 sq/ft width 18' 10" x depth 15'
240 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15'
Porch - Rear:
223 sq/ft width 10' x depth 22' 4"
46 sq/ft width 5' 2" x depth 9'
147 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.