Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 43'
Height : 35'
Width : 68' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 1496 sq/ft
First Floor: 1496 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 704 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1227 sq/ft height 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
width 12' x depth 11' 2"
width 11' x depth 12' 2"
width 11' x depth 11' 2"
Covered Front Porch:
width 12' 2" x depth 12'
704 sq/ft width 22' x depth 32'
width 25' x depth 14' 10"
width 14' 6" x depth 14' 10"
width 14' 6" x depth 16' 10"
width 6' 4" x depth 15'
width 15' x depth 10'
width 11' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.