Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 29'
Width : 62'
Bonus: 768 sq/ft
First Floor: 2684 sq/ft height 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
506 sq/ft width 23' x depth 22'
240 sq/ft width 20' x depth 12'
440 sq/ft width 22' x depth 20'
288 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Porch - Front:
192 sq/ft width 24' x depth 8'
Porch - Rear:
128 sq/ft width 16' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Information Cover Sheet
- Foundation Plan: Each plan is designed on a specific type of foundation. Optional foundation types may be offered. Refer to the general information listed with each plan to determine foundation type and options available.
- Detailed Floor Plans: Complete with the window and door schedules. Electrical plans, with suggested switch, fixture and outlet locations, may be part of the floor plan or a separate drawing.
- Exterior Views
- Building Sections & Interior Elevations
- Complete Construction Details
- Complete Specifications: Specifications list the types of materials used in the construction of the home. Finish schedules are provided.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.