Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66' 8"
Height : 22'
Width : 55'
First Floor: 2098 sq/ft
Garage: 628 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Ceilings are 8' unless otherwise noted.
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
148 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11'
130 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13'
162 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
638 sq/ft width 29' x depth 22'
272 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17'
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.