Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51'
Height : 28' 10"
Width : 36'
Basement Unfinished: 989 sq/ft
First Floor: 989 sq/ft
Garage: 453 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1005 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
154 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 10' 9"
143 sq/ft width 10' 9" x depth 13' 4"
171 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 14' 8"
219 sq/ft width 12' 11" x depth 17'
389 sq/ft width 20' 1" x depth 19' 5"
125 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 13'
188 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 13' 2"
204 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 17' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.