with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 35' 4"
Height : 21' 6"
Width : 47' 7"
First Floor: 996 sq/ft
Second Floor: 908 sq/ft
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
128 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 8"
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
216 sq/ft width 18' x depth 12'
108 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 11' 7"
158 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 14'
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.