with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 21'
Width : 45'
First Floor: 1736 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 573 sq/ft
Porch: 159 sq/ft
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
128 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 8"
468 sq/ft width 22' 4" x depth 21'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
213 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 16'
182 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13' 4"
Porch - Front:
Porch - Rear:
135 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 12'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.