with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60'
Height : 26'
Width : 31'
Basement Unfinished: 1163 sq/ft
First Floor: 1732 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Study/Office: 14'0"
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Grill Deck Sundeck
167 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 11' 8"
113 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 10'
216 sq/ft width 18' x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 10' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- Foundation Plans: include drawings for a standard, daylight or partial basement, crawlspace, pole, pier, or slab foundation. All necessary notations and dimensions are included.
- Interior Elevations: show the specific details of cabinets (kitchen, bathroom, and utility room), fireplaces, built-in units, and other special interior features, depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- Roof Details: show slope, pitch and location of dormers, gables and other roof elements, including clerestory windows and skylights. These details may be shown on the elevation sheet or on a separate diagram.
- Schematic Electrical Layouts: show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets. These details may be shown on the floor plan or on a separate diagram.
- Detailed Floor Plans: show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc., of each level of the house. Cross Sections: show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections specify the home's construction, insulation, flooring and roofing details.
- General Specifications: provide general instructions and information regarding structure, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood, thermal and moisture protection, and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.