with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Width : 26'
Basement Living: 410 sq/ft
Basement Unfinished: 318 sq/ft
First Floor: 728 sq/ft
Second Floor: 476 sq/ft
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : wood siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Grill Deck Sundeck
135 sq/ft width 13' 7" x depth 10'
155 sq/ft width 13' 7" x depth 11' 5"
66 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 6' 10"
318 sq/ft width 12' 1" x depth 26' 4"
57 sq/ft width 7' 2" x depth 8' 1"
337 sq/ft width 25' 2" x depth 13' 5"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.