Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 27'
Width : 32'
Basement : 1073 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1073 sq/ft
Porch : 238 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 477 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Living room ceiling slopes from 9' to member with upper level ceiling
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : logs and cultuired stone
Framing : 6x12 logs
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Information Cover Sheet
- Foundation Plan: Each plan is designed on a specific type of foundation. Optional foundation types may be offered. Refer to the general information listed with each plan to determine foundation type and options available.
- Detailed Floor Plans: Complete with the window and door schedules. Electrical plans, with suggested switch, fixture and outlet locations, may be part of the floor plan or a separate drawing.
- Exterior Views
- Building Sections & Interior Elevations
- Complete Construction Details
- Complete Specifications: Specifications list the types of materials used in the construction of the home. Finish schedules are provided.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.