Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 58'
Height : 26'
Width : 33'
Bonus: 238 sq/ft
First Floor: 1112 sq/ft
Garage: 501 sq/ft
Porch: 104 sq/ft
Second Floor: 437 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : siding/brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Attic/ Opt. Gameroom/ Bedroom 4:
238 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14'
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
139 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 11'
Covered Front Porch:
104 sq/ft width 13' x depth 8'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
306 sq/ft width 17' x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.