Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60' 4"
Width : 82'
First Floor: 2026 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 2187 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
204 sq/ft width 17' x depth 12'
203 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 6"
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Finished:
304 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
216 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13' 6"
864 sq/ft width 24' x depth 36'
374 sq/ft width 17' x depth 22'
399 sq/ft width 14' x depth 28' 6"
358 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 20' 6"
275 sq/ft width 19' x depth 14' 6"
Master Sitting Area:
112 sq/ft width 14' x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.