Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 44'
Height : 34'
Width : 60'
Bonus: 229 sq/ft
First Floor: 1297 sq/ft
Garage: 472 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1390 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Wrap Around Porch
3rd BR Closet:
14 sq/ft width 7' 4" x depth 2'
40 sq/ft width 6' 2" x depth 6' 7"
164 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 4"
Bedroom 2 Closet:
13 sq/ft width 6' 8" x depth 2'
119 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 10"
Bedroom 3 Closet:
13 sq/ft width 6' 8" x depth 2'
Bonus Room - Finished:
174 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 6"
81 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 7'
433 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 21' 4"
14 sq/ft width 7' x depth 2'
190 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 16' 4"
95 sq/ft width 11' x depth 8' 8"
180 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 14' 8"
188 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 16' 2"
240 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15'
80 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 8' 8"
Master Sitting Room:
112 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 9' 8"
Porch - Front:
366 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 20'
Porch - Rear:
155 sq/ft width 31' x depth 5'
36 sq/ft width 6' 6" x depth 5' 8"
8 sq/ft width 4' 4" x depth 2'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.