with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72'
Height : 21' 2"
Width : 81'
First Floor: 2630 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 594 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
163 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 15' 4"
160 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 15' 4"
138 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12'
367 sq/ft width 19' 2" x depth 19' 2"
600 sq/ft width 24' 4" x depth 24' 8"
184 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13' 6"
265 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 8"
143 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12' 2"
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.