with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 75'
Height : 30'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 1955 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 554 sq/ft
Porch: 217 sq/ft
Second Floor: 669 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
138 sq/ft width 11' 7" x depth 12'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
162 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12'
152 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 11'
501 sq/ft width 23' 5" x depth 21' 5"
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
191 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 14'
340 sq/ft width 21' 3" x depth 16'
282 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.