with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 54'
Height : 34'
Width : 54' 8"
First Floor: 1307 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1293 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
175 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 6"
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
114 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9' 6"
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
126 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 6"
193 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12' 6"
243 sq/ft width 18' x depth 13' 6"
40 sq/ft width 8' x depth 5'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Dimensioned and detailed Foundation plan (type as listed on home plan description)
- Dimensioned and detailed floor plans
- Framing plans (framing may be shown on floor plans in some cases.)
- Complete front, side and rear elevations
- Roof plan
- Typical building sections (as deemed necessary for construction)
- Typical foundation details, wall sections, and cornice details necessary for construction
- Separate electrical plan (may be shown on floor plans in some cases)
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.