Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 85'
Height : 21' 8"
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1992 sq/ft
Garage: 488 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
139 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 11' 4"
137 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 11' 4"
135 sq/ft width 15' x depth 9'
460 sq/ft width 23' x depth 20'
345 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 17'
174 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 12' 4"
277 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 16' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.