with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 49' 4"
Height : 24'
Width : 58'
Basement Unfinished: 1796 sq/ft
First Floor: 1796 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 457 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
width 11' 2" x depth 11'
width 11' x depth 11'
Covered Rear Porch:
129 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 9' 8"
width 12' 6" x depth 12'
457 sq/ft width 22' 6" x depth 20' 4"
width 17' x depth 18'
width 13' x depth 14'
54 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 7' 2"
Master Closet 1:
width 4' 8" x depth 6'
width 14' x depth 17' 4"
Master Closet 2:
width 4' x depth 6'
46 sq/ft width 7' x depth 6' 7"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.