Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 22' 6"
Width : 43'
Basement Living: 435 sq/ft
First Floor: 541 sq/ft
Garage: 418 sq/ft
Second Floor: 745 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
103 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 10'
134 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 13'
Kitchen/ Dining Area:
171 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 9' 4"
287 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 15' 8"
211 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.