with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-222-1762 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48' 8"
Height : 21' 11"
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1450 sq/ft
Garage: 441 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Clay Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
134 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 2"
138 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 6"
165 sq/ft width 16' 10" x depth 9' 10"
390 sq/ft width 19' 10" x depth 19' 8"
259 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 4"
129 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 13' 8"
176 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.