Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 33'
Height : 29'
Width : 39' 2"
Basement Unfinished: 40 sq/ft
First Floor: 1029 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
151 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
506 sq/ft width 22' x depth 23'
333 sq/ft width 25' 8" x depth 13'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
48 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 5' 6"
200 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 16'
38 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 7'
Porch - Front:
164 sq/ft width 26' x depth 6' 4"
12 sq/ft width 3' x depth 4' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.