Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 24'
Height : 12'
Width : 16'
Garage: 394 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
What's Included In This Plan Set
- COVERSHEET: The coversheet has a rendering showing the house as it will look when it is built. In most cases this is not required for house construction. The purpose of the coversheet is to give the homeowner a visual representation of how the home will look when it is completed.
- FOUNDATION PLAN: The foundation plan is used to show how the foundation should be built. It explains the thickness of the foundation walls, floor joist sizes and spacing, column locations, window/door/vent locations and sizes, suggested furnace/water heater locations, plumbing (where required) and miscellaneous construction details related to the foundation and basement.
- FLOOR PLAN(S): The floor plans of the home indicate the layout/construction of each floor of the house. Items typically included are room dimensions, wall sizes, plumbing electrical locations, stair locations, door/window sizes, kitchen and bath layouts, ceiling conditions in each space, flooring, structural information and any special conditions related to the floor plan.
- ELEVATIONS: The elevation sheets communicate the material/dimensions that the designer envisioned, creating the correct look and feel on the outside of the house. Some of the items typically shown on an elevation sheet include materials used on the exterior of the house, size and shape of windows and doors, size and shape of vents, size of the trim, height and dimensions of various elements, depth of foundations, types of shingles and moldings, pitch of the roof, placement of materials (example: brick soldier course, brick quoins, etc.), roof plan, and location of gutters and downspouts.
- DETAILS: The details include an explanation of how the smaller items are to be designed and constructed. Examples include the dimensions and appearance of a stair handrail, room moldings, design of railing spindles for staircases, and description of how a fireplace should look. The designer may add details for anything a builder needs to understand the design of the house.
- SECTIONS: The sections show how the parts of the building fit together. Typical sections include walls, fireplace, and stairs. The designer may add sections in a set for anything a builder needs to understand about the construction of the house.
- INTERIOR ELEVATIONS: The interior elevations show pictures of how key interior features should look. Typical items and areas that are drawn include fireplaces, kitchens, and bathrooms.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.