Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 53' 4"
Height : 24' 4"
Width : 49' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 1793 sq/ft
Bonus: 372 sq/ft
Deck: 252 sq/ft
First Floor: 1793 sq/ft
Garage: 421 sq/ft
Porch: 133 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
width 12' x depth 13'
width 12' x depth 16'
width 20' x depth 15' 4"
width 11' x depth 16'
252 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 16'
421 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
width 20' x depth 20'
width 10' x depth 13'
width 13' x depth 19'
133 sq/ft width 23' 4" x depth 6' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.